Paleoconservatism

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Mon Aug 9 21:14:54 PDT 1999

>>> i have only recently discoverd that i get a perverse kick out of
watching
>> that disgusting chris whathisface on msnbc. and lord help me but who was
>> that rude mouthy woman on geraldo last night. i mean i generally adore
>> rude mouthy babes, but uhhhh.... well i kinda found it annoying to see
her
>> displayed on the show like some sort of ornament for geraldo's game of
>> vascillating between pure lust and pure disgust for her.
>
>You mean Chris Matthews. Brills Content has a profile on him...part of
>the
>trend toward barking journalism. It's bracing stuff, but the virutal
>spittle is off-putting.

I saw Christopher Hitchens on Hardball a few weeks ago and Matthews asked him if he thought Hillary Clinton would vote along party lines or be more of a leader/independent if she was in the Senate and Hitchens quickly replied that that was exactly the sort of thing he didn't think about. I almost choked on my dinner, I was laughing so hard. He added Hillary would probably be as bad as -no worse than - Love Feinstein or Tom Foley, Matthews' former boss.

>The rude mouthy woman on Geraldo was Ann Coulter, I suspect. She's a

[clip]

Coulter writes a silly column for George magazine, which I suspect is circling the drain. I don't think even nude but tastefull photos of Ann will stave off the inevitable.