HEY! WANKER ECONOMISTS

kelley kcwalker at syr.edu
Thu Aug 12 10:34:53 PDT 1999

martin schiller writes:

I won't expect an immediate response on-list if you're
>over the line.

martin, honey, i is ALWAYS over the line.

>your friend, Martin

this reminds too much of tony the one eyed pony. please. just XOmartinXO is fine with me.

SO ANY OF YOU SNOOTY ECONOMIST WANKERS GONNA ANSWER THIS POOR GUY'S QUESTION? or are you jiss sooooo over it.

geezfuckinlouise. ya got poor martin here giving new meaning to the word obsequious. and a fellah just shouldn't have to do that.

somebody better take a stab at it or i'm going to kick some butt and take names later.

the rest obsequated

hyperbolically yours, kelley

MARTIN SCHILLER SAID:

Anyway, I enjoy interrupting your discussion of bad to see if I can get you instead to help find an ecomomist to comment on how they deal with the underground or unreported global economy in their scholarship.

It just seems that huge money transfers have to be reported through a legal entity of a legal sector of economic activity. And that would throw *everything* off.