Petty Bourgeois Elena 2

Martin Schiller mart555 at inow.com
Thu Aug 12 10:06:25 PDT 1999

kelley said on 8/12/99 8:04 AM

>oh well you're lucky if you missed the endless reposts of fred's comp paper
>criticizing "a contract is a contract" myabe joe noonan has a count of how
>many times he posted it?

and

>dougie can go pb himself then.

Powerbook? Wall sreet or lombard? Anyway, I enjoy interrupting your discussion of bad to see if I can get you instead to help find an ecomomist to comment on how they deal with the underground or unreported global economy in their scholarship.

It just seems that huge money transfers have to be reported through a legal entity of a legal sector of economic activity. And that would throw *everything* off.

Thanks, kelley. I won't expect an immediate response on-list if you're over the line.

your friend, Martin