Carla Del Pontes /Johannes/

elena spectra at rousse.bg400.bg
Thu Aug 12 11:22:57 PDT 1999

Thanks a lot!!! I've tapped on ww only recently, and still have difficulties searching the archives and that horrible language makes things even harder! And there's the skidding problem, too: I thought they were plain right, only more tepid. Anyway... Can you recommend German papers on-line, preferably with searchable archives, FREE!, representing the whole spectrum? I've been trying to compile an archive of articles covering the Kosovo crisis but have really limited netaccess time, very slow connection, so if you have anything on your harddisk, or URL's, it will be great help, indeed.

>Elena,
>sorry for not providing a serious answer yesterday, but you know the
>eclipse...
Don't worry; I eclipse habitually so I understand what it's like ;-)