Gore on Kirkland

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Mon Aug 16 10:37:41 PDT 1999

Here is something you can do:

1) Make a fist. 2) Cock you thumb up with your thumb nail pointing toward your index finger.

3) With your hand in this position make small clockwise motions with your thumb. 4) If anyone wants to know what your doing--tell them it is a small phonograph playing ____________(whatever the appropriate tune is).

More fun things to do: Find the obit for the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Btw, the latest report has it that Jerry Springer is not a candidate for the US Senate from Ohio. So once again we are candidate less in Ohio. Dan Martin tells me that he will not run for the US Senate. Bill Burga would make a very credible candidate for US Senate--will Bill run--stay tuned.

Tom