Cox & Alms & Suck

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Tue Aug 17 16:36:36 PDT 1999

I actually penned the following letter to Suck (make sure you do the "Between 1970 and 1990" hyperlink). sad, sad, sad

http://www.suck.com

No Vacancy

Suggesting the posibility that Americans have more than enough leisure time - albeit in a convoluted way - is akin to Max Fischer reinstating mandatory Latin class at Rushmore. What, trying to impress some young Republican tart?

For shame. And you have the best name of the bunch, Mr. Mxyzptlk!

I bet you were one of those goddamn brown-nosers back in school, not unlike the Fresh Prince's cousin Carlton.

I hope a local, wisecracking Scottish bully beats the piss out of you.

(unless of course it was all some sort of sick, modest proposal)