God Hates America--and how!

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Fri Aug 20 21:50:19 PDT 1999

Doug, you left out the Reverend Fred's benediction, after which he no doubt wiped himself down and had a cigarette:

Fly America's fag flag upside down

Maj. Gen. Brady recently told Congress: "Who will fight for the nation we are becoming? A nation in distress." A flag flying upside down is the international signal of distress. No loyal, informed, sincere American will fly the flag any way but upside down. That flag that once stood for righteousness, justice, heroism and truth, now represents a nation of crooks and perverts. It is a butchers apron, stained with the blood of millions of slaughtered babies, and the rectal blood of faggots spewing semen and disease from the White House to the Statehouse to the Courthouse all across this cursed land. Amen! "How long, 0 Lord!, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood?" Rev. 6:10.