Labor Day

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu Aug 26 07:31:06 PDT 1999

Well, around here we are preparing for our 5th Annual Lorain County Organized Labor, Labor Day Family Celebration. This is a unique all day event, featuring entertainment on 4 separate stages, walk around entertainers, a car show, exhibitors from the unions and the community, give-a -ways, raffles, food, rides etc. etc. This year we are expecting attendance in the mid-20's, we could easily end up with twice that number on Sunday September 5th from Noon to 8pm at LakeView park in Lorain. Everyone is welcome and no alcoholic beverages are permitted.

Tom Lehman