REQUEST: Check over this new Labor Web site

Nathan Newman nathan.newman at yale.edu
Tue Aug 31 10:13:53 PDT 1999

Hi folks,

Part of my summer work has been setting up a new Workers Rights Network of legal support for labor off of law school campuses. One component has been creating a web site; most of the Network content hasn't been created yet, but I have put together a set of labor resources gleened from around the Web. I would love to have folks look it over and give me suggestions on better structures, ideas for new information areas, and aesthetic suggestions. As to the latter, I hope to have some really good Web artist redo the site at some point to improve its look, but any ideas for now would be great.

The URL is: http://www.yale.edu/wrp/

Thanks for any help and hope folks enjoy the site.

--Nathan Newman