seattle

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Wed Dec 1 04:43:06 PST 1999

love and bouquets to you all comrades!

max wrote:

> >The chaotic diversity of this movement is perfect for the mass
> >production of radicals. There are a hundred ways into this struggle.
> >The question will be whether it frays at the other end as well.

that's always the question, and as i hear the sound bites from the suits i see two themes emerging: separating those "sober workers" from the "loopy anarchists" (these were the actual phrases beamed to our end of the earth); and the kind of integration overtures that only come from a recognition of strength. all that for another day, though.

for now, a big welcome to the diverse, global and hopefully indigestible figure of anti-capitalist struggle of the 21st c!

Angela _________