Posner and Gates

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Dec 2 12:02:06 PST 1999

No, I read it ages ago. Probably 15 years ago. Might have been a book review.

max

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of David Dorkin Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 1:08 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Posner and Gates

Where did the piece appear; do you have it handy? Dworkin (no relation) has written some interesting stuff on Epstein and Posner as well. DD