JKSCHW at aol.com: Re: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>: Re: Re: Posner and Gates

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Dec 2 09:36:10 PST 1999

What is remarkable is that a few very well endowed foundations are paying judges huge amounts to attend seminars at where they get indoctrinated into the law and economics ideology.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901