two views on Seattle

Christine Peterson quintanus at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 18:08:15 PST 1999

they were beating an 83 year old grandmother?

the NPR story at least mentioned the guards pushing an old guy with a walker aside who was in a crosswalk on capitol hill.

some relatives of mine still got the impression from television news that anyone who got gassed deserved it because they were standing in an intersection and had refused to move after at least 3 announcements.

I'll forward something about an assault by a newscaster from channel 5 Christine