anarchism

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Dec 6 09:49:47 PST 1999

Eric Beck wrote:

> Hey Chuck0,
>
> I was going to respond to Mike Yates's idiotic post, but I see you beat me
> to the punch.
>
> One of the things I was going to mention in my reply was the excellent work
> that you did during the Battle in Seattle. Your page was my homepage during
> the time, as I could go there and find excellent links to what all media
> were saying.
>
> So thank you for all the hard work you did last week. I, and I'm sure
> thousands of others, really appreciate it. Now we just got to learn them
> old-school marxies.

Thanks!

I do two magazines, one of which is called Practical Anarchy, so you can understand my personal focus on promoting visible alternatives to the crap that we hate. If more people did these things, we'd get alot more accomplished.

-- Chuck0

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Leonard Peltier Freedom Month Executive Clemency For Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/lpfreedommonth.html

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Now! http://www.infoshop.org/gulag/mumia_idx.html

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe