anarchism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 6 15:12:43 PST 1999

Eric Beck wrote:

> Now we just got to learn them
> old-school marxies.

Interesting -- you stole the words right out of my mouth, except I spoke them about 34 years ago and found they were not much good for the long haul. This is the position that an overwhelming majority of young (and not so young) leftists started out with in the '60s.

But what interests me is something else. Does this mean you won't work with or enter into coalitions with those "old-school marxies"? Almost all my political work for 30 years has involved working with non-marxists. Can anarchists work with marxists?

Carrol