LM, doing the Virginia Postrel thing

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Dec 7 05:35:42 PST 1999

>Max Sawicky wrote:
>Well wasn't this article a piece of shit.
>Where's Heartfield these days?

Yes, now that you Americans have had your 1905, logical debate is apparently no longer required and abuse will suffice. Maybe Max can give a bit of background on who organised the updated Boston Tea Party during which foreign steel was dumped into a harbour during the WTO events. LBOers may have missed this in their excitement over all the other activity in Seattle.

Russell

Indeed for some things logical debate is not required.

I don't know about the tea party, but if it was the steelworkers it sounds o.k. to me.

mbs