Fwd: McGehee offers his CIA collection to good home

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Dec 8 13:35:42 PST 1999

X-From_: ken at brasscheck.com Wed Dec 8 16:30:48 1999 Mime-Version: 1.0 X-Sender: (Unverified) Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:59:55 -0500 To: Recipient List Suppressed: ; From: Brasscheck <ken at brasscheck.com> Subject: McGehee offers his CIA collection to good home

IMPORTANT CIA FILE NEEDS HOME

RALPH MCGEHEE WRITES: Due to health problems I am moving early next year and must divest all of the holdings of CIABASE including nearly one thousand books on intelligence, numerous Congressional studies; e.g. the 13 books and volumes of the Church Committee report, newspaper and magazine articles going back to the earliest days, all copies of various specialty publications such as Covert Action Bulletin, Counterspy, and others. Anyone interested please contact me at rmcgehee at igc.org or by mail to Ralph McGehee, 422 Arkansas Avenue, Herndon, VA, 20170. ============================================== Brass Check - http://www.brasscheck.com

"...if only the press were to do its duty, or but a tenth of its duty, this hellish system could not go on."

- William Cobbett, Rural Rides, 1830 ============================================