[Fwd: Ceremonies of Innocence, or, a Secret Affinity withtheLynchers]

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Dec 9 20:49:41 PST 1999

My mother's cousin was a very high ranking medical officer during the Korean War. His best buddy was Eisenhower's son, John. In short, he was close to the action. He told me that the U.S. to nuke North Korea, but the desisted only because the prevailing winds blew south, and would have dropped too much radiation on the American troops.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu