nz greens

jmage at panix.com jmage at panix.com
Sat Dec 11 09:17:59 PST 1999

Russell quite fairly objects:

>I'll ask the NZ people (not LM but the Revolution Collective) if they'd like
>to respond. I do however note from the forwarded text that they favoured
>neither the greens nor ACT as J Mage implies. But then these days it seems
>that if you're not with the worthy and very humble greens then you must be
>with the evil enemy.
>
>Yours
>
>Russell Grinker (Coventry & Nottingham Miners Support Groups 1984-85)

Sorry for stretching it a bit. But surely Nandor is a friend, and ACT really is an enemy...no? As the wise Rohit (Narayanman Bijukche, chairman of the Nepal Majdoor Kishan Party - NMKP - which administers the medieval city of Bhaktapur as a sort of people's republic) said of the intense and bloody politics of his country, right opportunists believe their enemies to be their friends and left sectarians (adventurists was actually what he said, but my edit is more to the point here) believe their friends to be their enemies.

Yoshie...thanks for the right Rose Tree. I'm a bit abashed that my cite to the ancient pun on Steffens could be thought to be giving aid and comfort to the coldwarliberalcrap that suddenly emerged here.

Nice that the croat nationalist criminal Tudjman is dead.

john mage