US labor

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 13 12:18:09 PST 1999

Doug, I agree with you about the need (evidently not being made in NY at the moment vis the transit strike) for imaginative strategies. However, I have one question, would the police use their resources then to stand at all the subway stations and make sure people are paying their fares? I'm not sure your strategy could necessarily succeed, though perhaps it could with enough planning. Your thought on a labor march down Broadway is right on and the more the merry...

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822