Seattle on Pacifica

Nathan Newman nathan.newman at yale.edu
Mon Dec 13 18:25:13 PST 1999

Actually, the sad thing about Berry's insanity in trying to destroy KPFA and other stations is that many of the changes previously made had improved the stations. A lot of folks were reasonably supportive of the new national changes and the opposition was pretty marginal in Berkeley (and I say that with love in my heart since a lot of them were my friends); it was only with the recent censorship campaign and firing actions that a lot of folks moved into opposition to the Pacifica national office.

Sad, sad, sad...

-- Nathan