Harry , a son of the Devil himself

Tue Dec 14 09:11:43 PST 1999

>Another one for the killfile. I gotta find a right-wing list to subscribe
>to. This one is doing... bad things to my politics...
>
>Brad DeLong
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Not to worry. You can always join the ADA.
>
>There's a picture of Harry in our conference room.
>
>mbs

:-)

Seriously, though. This list is doing bad things to me: each time another stooge mourns for the loss of Stalin I can feel myself being shifted rightward. I need to feel some countervailing power: I need a list where people talk about how social welfare is improved if Tiny Tim dies and so diminishes the surplus population...

Brad DeLong