Harry , a son of the Devil himself

Nathan Newman nathan.newman at yale.edu
Tue Dec 14 10:08:03 PST 1999

I recommend www.freerepublic.com -- where every challenge to the Confereate Flag is seen as a loss of liberty, where every economic regulation is an assault on our rights, and where every offer of universal health insurance is merely a way to stuff the pockets of lazy unions. Keeps me sane :)

-- Nathan Newman