Harry , a son of the Devil himself

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Tue Dec 14 11:08:18 PST 1999

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Brad De Long wrote:

> Seriously, though. This list is doing bad things to me...

Nonsense. This list is hilarious, thought-provoking, and occasionally frustrating, which is exactly what a good list ought to be.

Admit it, isn't it just the slightest bit fun to rattle the cages of radical critters? Every time I make a dogmatic Marxist twitch, I get this frisson of victory -- because I know I'm doing something, somehow, to piss Capital off.

-- Dennis