Who Owns the Movement?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 14 21:38:09 PST 1999

Lisa & Ian Murray wrote:

> Comedy....
>
> Ian

How so? I am no admirer of either Albert or Z magazine, and I have certainly had my quarrels with Angela, but they are asking a serious question, and your response will not do. The anti-war coalition of the '60s was pretty much smashed six months before Cambodia and Kent State primarily by types (the Weatherman faction of SDS) who behaved very much like the Eugenians. Had the coalition held together it is possible that hundreds of thousands of lives might have been saved and Vietnam spared several years of savage bombing. I do not see the comedy.

Carrol