Harry , a son of the Devil himself

Wed Dec 15 07:35:52 PST 1999

>>> jf noonan <jfn1 at msc.com> 12/14/99 05:30PM >>>

(Which I suspect Charles knows and is why he doesn't use the standard lenninist charge of "ultra-leftism" to insult me, but calls me a right winger instead. That would have been more likely to piss of Rosa L. too.)

Charles: Although I think dialectics is important, I am not one to use "reverse psychology" . So, my apologies for all my past calling you rightwing, and lets unite as comrades, Joseph. The American tradition means an effective Left must be pluralist. And surely if I can't find common ground with a Luxemburgist in this political economy, then I am the ultra-leftist.

CB