Nandor Tanczos on NZ greens

Bill Cochrane billc at waikato.ac.nz
Sat Dec 18 16:14:59 PST 1999

G'dday I've taken sometime to reply to this as I've been away while my partner Tracey is off having a baby (girl,well, very cute). If I remember Nandor accurately, actually having met the guy (he wont recall) and listened to him, he does a fine line in pious personal abuse and misinformed crap himself, a living monument to the triumph of appearance over substance - us beneficiaries, now ex, have long memories Nandor you always where a wet liberal as far as I could see and still are. While I'm at it just what was incorrect in Russell's reporting of the Greens antics as regards the Alliance and what in particular was so misinformed. All I can see is more weasel words and more evasion in your reply mate so lets try and be a little candid, drop the the cute rasta Muppet act and tell us why we are so wrong in what we have said. As for the rest I can but agree with Russell. Yours The wildly intemperate Bill Cochrane