Sniff. Sniff.

Mattcapri at aol.com Mattcapri at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 18:50:08 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/16/99 9:43:09 PM, Mattcapri at aol.com writes: Um rather than start a flame war an such an informative list I reccomend you send all polemics, hate mail and idle threats regarding the below mentioned defunct organization to me directly, (mattcapri at aol.com) and keep the list discussion about the strategy/ethics dialectic or the dialectic between its existnce and non-existence or whatever <<> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> I feel for you and them, but nobody has remarked on the
> dilemma of a movement that is not able to garner credit
> for what it does, or whose efforts inherently lend
> themselves to others gaining and using the leverage
> they may create.
>
> That's anarchism. It's implied vacuum in collective
> decision-making is readily filled by others, for good
> or for ill.>>

odd, but after 7 years as a member of the Love and rage revolutionary anarchist federation I arrived at a similar wrong conclusion. Must be something in the beer i guess. </XMP>