state & markets

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Sat Dec 18 08:36:50 PST 1999

yoshie wrote:

> OK, Angela, I disagree with Nathan, too, but what do you say to Max or
Wojtek?

you want me to explain anarchism to max? i'm sure chucko, for instance, would be more interested in doing so, but maybe he's already tried. i haven't been following wojtek's comments on N30, so i wouldn't know what i would be saying.

i think i can, with a fair degree of accuracy however, suppose that i would say something that included words such as 'the', 'from', and 'this'. if you want to suggest a basis for a possible argument, or why it is you've disagreed with what i've already written, maybe you should spell out what this might be.

Angela _________