Rudy v. Marxists --> is beauty for the wealthy

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Tue Dec 21 11:08:29 PST 1999

gcf at panix.com wrote:

> Chuck0:
> > We'll see. The D.C. anarchists are opening a new infoshop next year in a
> > neighborhood that is still in the fringe are of gentrification. Still, a
> > multi-billion dollar convention center is being built several blocks
> > away, so we'll see what happens. I'm just praying for an economic
> > slowdown.
>
> On the other hand, continued expansion must lead inexorably
> to the Marxian apocalypse of overproduction. That is, if
> they're really producing anything.

Of course they are producing something! It's called "Amazon.com stock value."

-- Chuck0

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Leonard Peltier Freedom Month Executive Clemency For Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/lpfreedommonth.html

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Now! http://www.infoshop.org/gulag/mumia_idx.html

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe