Who Killed Vincent Chin? (was Barkley on WTO, etc)

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Tue Dec 21 11:54:25 PST 1999

C'mon Rakesh, an Ivy Leaguer and man of the world like yourself knows damn well what I'm talking about--it could have been anyone including some smart ass Ivy League yuppie driving a beemer or other foreign car. Would that make it justifiable, no not in my opinion.

Tom