Who Killed Vincent Chin? (was Barkley on WTO, etc)

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Dec 22 11:22:38 PST 1999

Rob, Thanks for your support! A little too close for comfort, huh? :o)

Don't worry I won't rub it in, although rc-am is tempting me.

Btw, whatever happened to the Aussie takeover artist who was a big player in the American steel industry in the 80's. I'm sure one of you knowledgeable Australians remember that character! What were his politics? Who were his backers and banks in Australia? What was his game???

Was Prince Charles having second thoughts about trashing the American Steel industry and playing through one of his Australian subjects? Or was it strictly a fund raiser for you folks back in Australia?

Tom