It's a small world--sing along

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Dec 22 12:40:45 PST 1999

TO THE TUNE: IT’S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

We have taken over world rule All the governments have become our tool We will privatize Then we’ll globalize It’s a small world after all.

CHORUS It’s a small world after all Corporations’got the ball No democracy at all It’s a small, small world.

World free trade we will maximize Third World people we’ll just imperialize When we exploit the poor See our profits just soar It’s a small world after all.

CHORUS

The consumer we will indoctrinate All the media we will dominate We will brainwash you numb Make you passive and dumb It’s a small world after all.

CHORUS

We will sanitize and homogenize We will subsidize and devitialize We’ll tell you what to drink What to think, when you stink It’s a small world after all.

CHORUS

All the world is ours to colonize All its resources we will corporatize There is no need to fuss You just leave it to us It’s a small world after all

CHORUS

by Sharon Alexander -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19991222/e00bc100/attachment.htm>