Migration, Etc. (was Re: Wen Ho Lee Support)

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Dec 22 15:43:32 PST 1999

max wrote:

> Why folks seek to read every progressive labor statement in the worst
light possible, I still have no idea. . . .

> Because it validates their abstentionism.

is this the standard thing for social democrats, to assert an equation between their particular strategies and 'participation', as if criticising them amounts to abstention from union organising per se? crikey, such blinkers. Angela

No, my writing is strictly non-standard, but since you asked I'd go so far as to say that the way some people talk moves me to think they are abstaining from the first three dimensions.

mbs