Colleges closing

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 10:01:28 PST 1999

I am suspicious of this list. I know Huston-Tillotson in Austin is not closing and neither is Texas Southern University, which is a state university. I hadn't heard of the others closing, either. Many of them probably are in bad financial shape, however.

-- Jim Cullen

Austin, Texas

----------------------------------- JAMES M. CULLEN PO Box 150517, Austin TX 78715-0517 Email: jcullen at austin.rr.com -----------------------------------