Cops and Docs

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 2 20:22:49 PST 1999

>I swear, folks, we could have a REALLY interesting discussion, if only
>some of the experts here had actually seen the shows they're
>pontificating about.

Poor Paul. No one to play with. I have watched those shows several times(mostly Homocide actually), but somehow I missed all this(waiting for Waterson to change his tone, maybe), though I noticed they weren't disgusting, violent, or too hypocritical.

But what about a comparison of ER and Chicago Hope? Not watching tv at the momentm, but when they first started I thought CH was waaaaaaay better than ER. Especially in their treatment of poor people and the failure of the health care system. I've always assumed that that's why ER got all the awards and ratings. Less substance usually sells. ER sucks. If I have to see them get out those paddles to revive another patient, I'm gonna do something drastic. Every damn episode...