History being taught from a less-right-wing perspective!

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Wed Feb 3 17:57:56 PST 1999

Margaret wrote:

> http://www.cnn.com/books/news/9902/03/history.ap/
>
> And taught in an actual public school, too. Amazing.

But you missed the really apropos angle for our ongoing discussions: the news that Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are developing a dramatic presentation of "A People's History Of The United States" for FOX-TV.

Charles can now inform us in advance how utterly reactionary this will be.

Meanwhile, I'll be fantasizing about -- since it's on Fox -- Bart Simpson as the narrator/host!

Lisa, of course, would actually know who Howard Zinn is.

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"