Himmelfarb erupts

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Feb 5 14:50:39 PST 1999

Doug, Max, and Barkley,

Mucho thanks for the info.

I knew that Gingrich wrote glowingly of her in one of his books, (Gertrude says socks should be a replacement for a welfare check) so the Kristol connection makes since. The extreme political shift is somewhat astounding, going from red-tolerant to conservative. With such an extreme shift, how can any of what she goes on and on about be geniune?

marta