jean barrot

Fri Feb 5 19:16:35 PST 1999

I can't find the pamphlet What is Situationism by Jean Barrot. It's probably in D's office. But that's what I was thinking of. He shows that Debord messed up the analysis of the commodity form, I think. Too bad about Vienet, but then Charles tells me Colletti is writing propaganda for a right wing Italian party now. I guess we'll just have to judge em by what they wrote. Lucky Pierre (can't remember your real name), I think Barrot's stuff might be on one of the geocities web cites. Look up Collective Action Notes and then try their web links. Angela, I didn't know of the debates between Barrot and Aufheben. Seems very interesting.

yours, rakesh