Low Wage Pay Gains

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 6 12:20:05 PST 1999

I thought the same sort of thing as Rakesh, in a more simple-minded way, of course.

How much of this eruption is scene-setting, prepareing for the rise in crime that will follow the end of the boom. And how much of an indicator can we surmise from this good news about wage growth? Like maybe this is a new way(old way?) to forecast a top.

I also wonder how much Clinton's pathetic need for awe-struck desire will strengthen the forces who proclaim the pathology of the poor. His actions haunt the pronouncements of these whores.

I notice too, that this article never really lets you compare apples with apples. Where are the specific figures for white men?