Mindspring censorship (Over-limit, but it's really important)

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 6 18:57:44 PST 1999

>Let's put it this way. A working class (or fraction of a class) that does not
>defend the unhassled right of women to abortion (with no moral nagging) is a
>pretty damn worthless working class and will never be able to confront
>capital.

Alec asks what Marxist positions there might on an issue and you respond with "the working class is the problem"? Carrol this is NOT very rude of you, I expect more, much more than that from you. I mean I'd think you could come up with something better than this. But hey ya know what? I'm thinking that this would go over rilly rilly well with some workers that I know. They like unsophisticated analyses like this, especially when they're spoken by a charasimatic leader like yisself. So I'm like hopin you'll take this one to the streets sistah!