BRC-NEWS mysterious new subscribers

R. Magellan magellan at netrio.com.br
Sat Feb 6 20:36:44 PST 1999

Liza Featherstone <lfeather32 at erols.com> said on Sat, 06 Feb 1999 about Subject: Re: [BRC-NEWS] :

this is happening to me, too. so far it's OK with me since the volume is manageable and the info mostly interesting, but I have been wondering how it happened.

>Speaking of which, a number of other LBOers are finding that they've been
>magically subbed to BRC-NEWS. Anyone else having this happen or is it just
>the, what, chosen five of us?

Add me to the mysterious list too. So, up to now we are seven lucky people who are the new BRC-NEWS subscribers without having been asking for, however I agree with Liza that "the volume is manageable and the info mostly interesting".

Anyhow, let's remember that two messages forwarded from the BRC list repeatedly blocked the incoming messages in my e-mail from Saturday afternoon (Jan. 22) to early Tuesday (Jan. 26), totalling an increasing and unmanageable flood of more than 800 messages waiting to enter, including several repetitions of the same BRC messages.

[]s, Roberto