What is Deconstruction/Post-Structuralism

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 6 20:46:13 PST 1999

Doyle I like Carrol. And what bothers some people other people find worth their time.

<<<<

Doyle, how many times I gotta tell ya? Just because I poke a little fun at someone (something my ex hubbie used to like to say when he was feeling amorous) doesn't mean I don't like him/her. Gad. I guess I was a cook for too damn long and haven't learned to be properly middle class and respectable. Sheee-it, not only am i a failed comic, a failed woman, a failed man--but i'm also a failed bourgeousie. And to top it all off, I only have an ironic lilt and that isn't gonna be enough to compete with DD for Paul's attentions. Oh well. Where's that damn bottle of J&B? No, no I'll treat myself to Johnny Walker Black for this lil ole pitty party I'm gonna throw fer meself. Hey Rob Schaap, belly up for this one over there in OZ, kay?

Kelley