Hitchens/Blumenthal AP story

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Tue Feb 9 09:11:32 PST 1999

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, pms wrote:

> If Christopher Hitchens' acts will now prolong this shit for one extra day,
> he should be left alone on a desert isle, where the lack of attention will
> cause him to eat his own flesh.
>

> An Evil Entity who has done away with Paula and taken possession of her
> computor.

Oh I think it should go on forever. The longer it does, the sillier the Repugnants look. It's fun to watch them shoot their feet off, one toe at a time. Apparently yesterday Hyde was complaining about Senators sn-wording during his bloviation. He gets shriller and shriller and more and more entertaining. Plus, they can't really do any additional damage to the country while they're playing pin the tail on the kangaroo court! It's all quite jolly, as far as I'm concerned.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com