sex stuff: Yow!

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 11 07:23:45 PST 1999

Well Noonan, you should already know that i'm just a little weary of the effects of my much too liberal/progressive/transgressive? approach to childrearing and sexuality. I mean it's nice and all that he likes to share just whatever the hell's on his mind. And I guess I should be really happy he's not feeling repressed. But I'm thinking that it's neither a wise idea to say "no you can't watch" nor a wise idea to watch with him. Retreat to the office seemed to be the best thing to do. As for heading off his queerness at the pass, there are plenty of other things going on in his world to do that work for me.

Besides, you're the one drinking Guiness at home instead of where it's to be properly drunk: in a dark, smoky cubby hole of a bar. Blasphemer!