what is sexual orientation?/ what is a bird ?

Thu Feb 11 13:37:05 PST 1999

Well dodo birds then. What about turkeys ?

Charles Brown

Detroit

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Charles Brown wrote:

> From memory, as Engels, says dialectics recognizes that for all
> hard and fast distinctions we eventually find examples that make a
> contradiction. For example, if we define a bird as a flying
> creature, is a chicken a bird ? But is the definition of a bird
> useless because chickens can't fly ? More from Engels on
> dialectics, all definitions and hard and fast oppositions
> tomorrow.

Listen city slicker, chickens can so fly. I am duty bound to post this or I will go home to very indignant two-footed creatures on the verge of a Poultrtarian Revolution.

I don't have time for that this week.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com