Over-limit warning from lbo-talk

Frances Bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Thu Feb 11 15:05:34 PST 1999

Catherine--

We've evolved some over limit post etiquette. We post anyway, but either begin by saying "I'm over limit but..." or end with an announcement that we're overlimit, i.e, "Catherine, blithely posting overlimit"

frances -----Original Message----- From: Catherine Driscoll <cdriscol at arts.adelaide.edu.au> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999 5:34 PM Subject: Over-limit warning from lbo-talk