option "c" -- cyberspace

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Tue Feb 16 05:59:54 PST 1999

Re Quincy's: "The challenge is this: exactly and precisely WHAT do you/we agree about; what do you/we SHARE, in this sense of agreement, with other people on this planet? (Can you picture if the people on this list actually had to DECIDE on what they AGREE to in common? HaHaHaHaHa!)"

In several posts here, Henry Liu has talked about universal human values. I think it will be very difficult to pin down such a list, but I can't imagine a more important undertaking or a medium better suited to this task than the Web.

Carl Remick