Budget Surplus and Healthcare

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Tue Feb 16 16:55:19 PST 1999

Dear Paula,

Single payer national health care would be ideal. Heck, even a government regulated investor owned monopoly would be ok with me.

Back after Clinton and Gore pushed NAFTA through the congress; they started their big law and order push. What was it 100 billion for jails, prisons and politicians relatives who needed police jobs etc. Couldn't that money have been better spent educating medical doctors, nurses and building hospitals. The old supply and demand thing---make the marketeers eat their own bile.

Now it's wonder weapons and the 90's version of Chezoslovakia in the 30's.

Your email pal,

Tom L.