Mauser - Smith & Wesson

Edward E Skiba us020492 at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 17 19:21:03 PST 1999

You were right, Wojtec, when you said a few posts previous to this that sarcasm does not seem to go over well in cyberspace. (Sorry, I have already deleted that post as I did not at the time think I would need to reference it) But I did save this:

>Wojtek wrote: "Save your valuable time - no argument in the world can change
>the mind of
>right wing /libertarian/ dittohead smart asses who make such claims - you
>have to either let it go or let "comrade Mauser*)" do the talking."
>
>Someone disagrees with your opinion about Hitler and you're taking out your
>gun? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about light on the trigger!
>
>Quincy

BTW, in the hood these days it is "comrade Glock" who does the talking. And if a G is well-heeled and can afford a few bucks per round he can get some help from 16 hollow-pointed, Kevlar-shreading little friends, the "Black Talon" party.